Pac-Dent's FlexCann™ tips are highly flexible and bendable 31 ga double side-vented irrigation cannulas designed for use during the root canal irrigation process. FlexCann’s unique folding nozzle design allows for correct tip positioning on anterior and posterior teeth without the risk of interrupting irrigant flow from the bending of the metal part of the cannula.
FlexCann™ is intended to create the proper shear wear stress on the root canal walls, which is responsible for the mechanical cleaning effect. Unlike traditional cannulas, FlexCann™ achieves this without inadvertently expressing irrigant into periapical tissues. The flexible 31 ga stainless-steel and non-tapered cannula safely navigates in curve canals, allowing for an upward flushing motion.
- 0 to 45° adjustable nozzle
- Two lengths, white 21 mm and blue 27 mm
- pre-installed rubber stop
- Rounded closed-end prevents wall laceration
- Controlled maximum velocity magnitude of 0.10 mL/s and 0.05 mL/s
Type: 31 ga, 27 mm
Type: 31 ga, 21mm