The improved AntiSplatr™ Disposable Prophy Angle* represents an important advancement in disposable prophy angles. This innovative anti splatter angle features cutting-edge technology aimed at enhancing the safety and efficiency of dental professionals. It reinforces your existing infection control protocols by actively mitigating the risk of cross-contamination from splatters.
The ingeniously designed splatter fender effectively eliminates saliva, blood, and prophy paste accumulation from the cup's exterior. The splatter fender's compact design and positioning ensures optimal reach and better visibility. The latex-free prophy cup features a translucent material that further enhances visibility. Complemented by counter-clockwise spiral blades, the prophy cup excels in retaining paste for optimum polishing performance.
● Splatter fender removes accumulated paste and bodily fluids by up to 100%**
● Helps protect against the risk of cross-contamination
● Spiral blades allow for optimum paste retention
● Optimal cup lip and flare allows for greater subgingival access
● Reinforces existing infection control protocols
* The improved AntiSplatr angle is a new and upgraded version developed by Pac-Dent. This advancement - from wiper to fender technology - is based on feedback from dentists, hygienists, and industry leaders. It's distinctively different from the original technology that was licensed from Lotus.
** Data on File.