ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS OF 2020 AS RATED BY A NON-PROFIT DENTAL RESEARCH ORGANIZATION!
Lotus AntiSplatr™ Disposable Prophy Angle is a unique and revolutionary disposable prophy angle designed from the ground up to improve safety for dental professionals. It bolsters your existing infection control protocols and helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination. With its precisely engineered dimple design like a golf ball on the outside of the cup to retain fluids and a splatter guard that eliminates the accumulated saliva, blood, and prophy paste from the outside of the cup during each rotation, it effectively reduces splatter up to 100%. The optimal positioning of the splatter guard, along with its unique shape with a thin blade that remains stiff during procedures, stays in constant contact with the cup while still remaining flexible enough for patient comfort. The latex free prophy cup is transparent to improve visibility and its counter clockwise spiral blades for optimum paste retention.
● Splatter shield removes accumulated paste
● Helps prevent the risk of cross-contamination
● Spiral blades provide optimum paste retention
● Bolsters existing infection control protocols
* Data on File.
Video: See a comprehensive overview of AntiSplatr™ Disposable Prophy Angle.
The all-new Oscillating AntiSplatr Mini Disposable Prophy Angle is an ultra-compact disposable prophy angle that ditches the traditional unidirectional rotation for a 70° oscillating spinning motion. This new reciprocating spin mechanism significantly reduces the splatter of prophy paste, saliva, and other body fluids while simultaneously decreasing the amount of frictional heat generated to allow for longer teeth contact. This innovative gear is enclosed in a slim body to maximize both visibility and reach.
● 70° oscillating spin reduces splatter by up to 100%
● Lowered heat generation allows for increased contact
● Ultra-compact design expands visibility and reach
● Unique cup design provides optimal flare around tooth contours
● Quieter and smoother than traditional unidirectional DPAs