The new ProAngle EZ disposable prophy angles reduce the weight of the handpiece, which gives dentists and hygienists a much easier time on their wrists and hands. Save both time and money by never having to worry about cleaning, sanitizing or autoclaving the nose cone ever again. ProAngle EZ attaches to the most popular low-speed handpiece such as universal E-type handpiece, Star Titan, Esamate, Midwest Shorty and Rhino handpiece. With its patented beveled gear design, the angle runs smoothly with no overheating.
● Reduces the weight of the handpiece
● Eliminates the costs of cleaning and disinfection for the nose cone
● Latex-free cups
Pac-Dent offers three versions of ProAngle EZ, which fit a variety of dental handpieces. These handpieces were chosen for their high popularity and large installed base.
● E-Type fits all low-speed universal E-type handpieces
● M-Type fits Midwest® Shorty® and Midwest® Rhino® handpieces
● S-Type fits DENTALEZ Star Titan® handpieces