ProAngle Plus features reinforced beveled gears to ensure only one angle is required for each procedure. Guaranteed no cup dropping. Color coded cups and shells. Rated 4 (++++) by The Dental Advisor.
ProAngle Plus’s beveled gears are precisely engineered so that their pitch surfaces are mounted securely and firmly when engaged. Eliminating vibration for less noise, chatter, and heat. Most prophy angles on the market feature straight gear designs in which the driven gear is pushed farther away from the driving gear during actual operations (as illustrated). This creates pitch spaces between the gears’ teeth, causing excessive fluctuation, vibration, noise, and heat
● Ergonomic design reduces hand and arm micro-traumas
● Guaranteed no cup dropping
● Smooth running and no overheating
● Torque Cup minimizes splatter, improves efficiency by 15+%, and offers better interproximal cleaning
● The pointed polisher cup improves flexibility and precision
● Latex-free cups