The iMask ASTM Level 2 premium face masks are perfect for any exam or procedure involving light to moderate levels of spray, splatter, and aerosols. Made from high quality non-woven fabric, the outer layer offers exceptional protection against fluid resistance while the inner layer is designed to be soft and gentle on the skin. Full length earloops ensure a secure but comfortable fit with no pulling, and the enclosed nose strip is adjustable to form the strongest seal in every fitting. iMask™ has been rigorously tested and meets ASTM Level 2 standards for filtration and breathability. Bacterial and particle filtration efficiency have been clinically proven to exceed 98%.
● Ideal for any procedure where light to moderate amounts of fluid, spray, and airborne
particles are expected
● Low differential pressure offers increased breathability while maintaining high
● Full length earloops and adjustable nose piece allow a tight but comfortable fit
● Meets ASTM Level 2 standards for fluid resistance (120 mmHg) and bacterial and particle filtration (≥98%)
● High quality 4 ply face masks
● FDA 510(k) cleared (K201182)
Please note: Prices may vary depending upon regional differences and individual manufacturers’ policies. Before placing orders, please contact your authorized dealer or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing details. All sales of PPE products are final and not eligible for return due to Covid-19.