Our iMask ASTM Level 1 premium face masks are designed to accommodate any
procedure or exam where low amounts of fluid, spray, and aerosols are produced. Its multilayer construction offers fluid resistance on the outside, a melt-blown germ filter in the middle, and a soft inner layer that does not chafe the skin. This mask possesses exceptional breathability, and its full length earloops and adjustable nose strip provide a comfortable and customized seal around the face. Fluid resistance and bacterial and particle filtration efficiency have been independently tested to meet or exceed ASTM Level 1 standards for medical face masks.
● Perfect for any procedure where low amounts of fluid, spray, and aerosols are expected
● Low differential pressure offers exceptional breathability and comfort during prolonged wear
● Made from premium non-woven fabric that is soft and gentle on the skin
● Meets ASTM Level 1 standards for fluid resistance (80 mmHg) and bacterial and particle filtration efficiency (≥95%)
● FDA 510(k) cleared (K201182)
Please note: Prices may vary depending upon regional differences and individual manufacturers’ policies. Before placing orders, please contact your authorized dealer or email us at email@example.com for pricing details. All sales of PPE products are final and not eligible for return due to Covid-19.